Easily Transfer SQL Server 2008 Database on Remote Server
MS SQL is most preferred and reliable database that’s why it is used worldwide for effective database management. MS SQL Server databases are preferred in any business organizations as the very application allows better management of data. Moreover, it enables you to store and manipulate huge amount of data in a secured and manner as well as you can easily access. In spite of so awesome features, MS SQL keeps updating its version. MS SQL server 2008 is another latest and updated version that incorporates amazing features. One of the mazing features that it provides facilities for database transfer. You can easily transfer SQL Server 2008 database from one instance to another on remote server with the help of SQL Server Integration Services feature. Using this feature of SQL you can copy or transfer database easily. Transferring of database can be done either in on-line or off-line mode.
As it’s a new features that integrated so many user’s who are using MS SQL for long time or have just started using have no idea how to transfer SQL Server 2008 database. It’s not a big deal you can easily complete your action. Read the given step below to know easy method to transfer SQL Server 2008 database:
- Firstly, you need to Open SQL Server Integration Services Designer in order to create new package.
- Now, you will find “Transfer Data Task” in the toolbar of the left side. You just have to drag it on the right side of the screen and then type the task you want to perform on the database in the “General Properties” window.
- Move to Task Editor Box and then after switch to database pages.
- Then you have to enter the informations regarding source and destination databases in order to create new connections to the servers. Type destination database name, file name and its location.
- Now follow the instructions given.
- You can either move or copy database both in off-line and on-line mode
- Lastly, type the name and file names of source database apply changes and then after click OK button to complete the task.
So, as you look it’s very easy to do. Now you can execute the package to easily transfer SQL server 2008 database on the same or remote server. But if in the case your database gets damaged while transferring due to any unavoidable reasons then you don’t need to be panic because as you can easily repair them with the help of MS SQL Database Repair Software. The tool has been designed by experienced layman with advanced technology which scan throughly and recover you severely damaged records in quick way. With the help of this reliable software you can easily repair and restore damaged database within few clicks. Moreover, to use the very tool you don’t need to make great effort as the tool has been designed with simple and instructive interface. So, just download MS SQL Database Repair Software and repair damaged file done while transferring SQL Server 2008 database on remote server.