What is MS SQL error 15405 ?
MS SQL error 15405 is popular error message that is caused by damaged system files inside the user’s computer system. A database user may encounter this problem when he tries to provide the permission to a user in the User Mapping section of a database or importing a database in his SQL instance. This error is basically formatted into hexa-decimal number system and this error is shown in a letter-data form which contain a specialized technical description and an error number.
Generally a error message is displayed as like this:
“Cannot use the special principal ‘name’. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 15405)”
In some cases, it may be possible that MS SQL error 15405 contains few more parameters in the same format. These additional hexa-decimal format are basically the location or address of memory sections where the instructions and guidelines are stored or loaded during the time of the error.
How is MS SQL error 15405 caused ?
How MS SQL Error 15405 can be Fixed Manually ?
For manual process, users should follow following steps:
- Start your PC and log in as an administrator.
- 2. Click the Start button then select All Programs → Accessories →System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
- Then click ‘Next’ in the verification window.
- Reboot the computer when the restoration is completed.
Note – using this type of manual process to restore the corrupted file can damage your PC or cause a permanent system crash. So, users are recommended to use Stellar Phoenix SQL Database Repair software to automatically repair MS SQL error 15405.